TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF LUX EMPIRE VIP PACKAGES FOR THE EVENT
The Client (the buyer) agrees to bear the full and final responsibility of this booking and agrees to be bound in full by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. PAYMENT POLICY: The Client agrees to pay to the Company (the seller) 100% of the total cost of the hospitality package booked, within 10 days of the booking form being received by the Company. In the event that the amount outstanding is not paid in full within the stated time, the Client will forfeit their booking and the Company will make no refund. All payments are to be made in South African Rand.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: A cancellation of the booking will only be accepted if made in writing by the Client or the Client’s duly authorized representative (the Third Party). In the event that the Client wishes to cancel the booking, the Company reserves the right to charge: (a) 25% cancellation fee of the total hospitality package cost if cancelled within 30 days prior to the event. (b) 50% cancellation fee of the total hospitality package cost if cancelled within 21 days prior to the event. (c) 100% cancellation fee of the total hospitality package cost if cancelled within 14 days or less prior to the event. The final number of guests (with a 5% variance of the original number) must be confirmed 4 (four) weeks prior to the event. A full cancellation fee will apply to any decrease in guest numbers thereafter.
3. The Client or any Third Party acting on their behalf will not on-sell hospitality tickets acquired/booked from the Company. Any parties found guilty of this offence, will forfeit their booking and/or any monies paid to the Company.
4. The Client is obliged to use the services of the official event caterers, bar and infrastructure companies appointed by the Company. The Company reserves the right to object to the employment of any Third Party and/or suppliers by the Client for services other than those indicated above.
5. The Client will ensure that all Client staff, including but not limited to hostesses, organisers who will be at the Venue for the full event day, etc. are to be included in the final guest list numbers. Additional staff will be charged for at the full package price.
6. The Client acknowledges that neither it, nor any Third Party acting on its behalf can enter into potential sponsorship or commercial partnerships with the Venue.
7. Clients and their guests must be aware of the following:
a) Smoking is prohibited inside the Lux Empire VIP Venues.
b) To adhere to health and safety regulations, all beverages served in glass can only be consumed in the Venue. Guests cannot leave the Venue with any glasses.
c) The Client and guests must adhere to all laws, bylaws and health and safety regulations of the City where the event is hosted.
8. INDEMNITY CLAUSE
a) The Company shall not be liable for any loss, death, injury or damage howsoever caused to any person or property, except where such loss, death, injury or damage as a direct result of the negligence of the Company.
b) The Client indemnifies and holds harmless the Company against all claims, demands or causes of action, including damages and legal fees and expenses arising out of the purchase and use of hospitality package. The Client also indemnifies the Company against any claim based on the conduct of the Client, its invitees and employees.
c) Should the event be cancelled or postponed for any reason, including but not limited to national emergency, outbreak of war, acts of terrorism, strikes, prohibitive government regulations or inclement weather conditions or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, there shall be no refund on monies already paid.
d) These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior proposal, agreement or understanding, whether written or oral.
e) Neither party shall have any remedy arising from any representation, undertaking or warranty not included in these terms and conditions.
f) Under no circumstances shall the Client’s standard terms and conditions be applicable (i.e. function sheets, service agreements, etc.)
9. SAFETY AND SECURITY
The Client or the Third Party acting on their behalf is required to comply with all existing safety and security legislation, which is enforced at the Venue.
The use of the Website automatically assigns the condition of User and assumes the full and unreserved agreement of all terms included in this Terms and Conditions, in the actual version at each moment that accesses the website. If you do not fully accept any of this conditions, you should not access/use our website. By consulting, using or downloading the content of the website, you are agreeing to comply with the conditions set out in this document.
The User may browse the website without the need for any registration. However, some of the features of the website may be subject to registration.SITE FEATURESRegistered User
In order to access more features, the User may register on the website. The User must complete a form, which, in addition to optional elements, must indicate the following data:
• First and last name;
• E-mail address;
All information provided by the User must be correct and true. The User must update the provided information, whenever it undergoes any changes. The User is entirely responsible for any false, incomplete or incorrect statements made by the User and for the damages they may cause to the company or to third parties, with the information that it provides.
We will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the improper or negligent use of the password defined by the User for access to your account. You must ensure the confidentiality of your password.Account Functionalities
The Registered User will have access to a personal area, with the data that he indicated at the time of registration.
Through the registration, the User will be able to access the data of its account and to make its change or definitive elimination. You can check your orders, returns and communications with the company.
Products Catalog (E-Commerce)
On the website, if store available, the products are sold by Lebo Gunguluza with an office in 68 Richards Drive
Johannesburg 1986 Sandton, registered with VAT 4200 286 021. The product information presented on the website is intended only to provide a brief informative summary for best convenience and visitor information.
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and data contained on the website are accurate and update upon their introduction. However, updating or correcting this information is not guaranteed. We don't guarantee, express or implied, the accuracy or completeness of any information (including information about products and services) included on the website.
We reserve the right to change, delete or move any information on the website at any time without notice.
Users expressly accept and acknowledge that:
• The photographs presented on the website are merely illustrative, and Users should consult detailed information about the products and their features/specifications;
• The price displayed is the recommended price, however, there may be orthography mistakes to which we can not guarantee delivery if this is the case;
• We will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and update product information on the website. But, we can not guarantee it;
• We do not guarantee the stock availability of the products included on the website, nor do we assume responsibility for discontinued articles. PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SECURITY
Please consult our Privacy and Cookies policy.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of the website, text, graphics, photographs are copyrighted to the company, and its use is prohibited for commercial or non-commercial purposes.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User will be responsible for the content of the information sent or transmitted to the website.
It is known to the User that the use of the website may not be 100% secure, and there is a possibility that the information sent/received will be intercepted by unauthorized parties, and the company will not be responsible for communications security failures and will not assume any responsibility for the use your information by third parties.
The User acknowledges that access and browses the website may be disrupted and that website information may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems or other limitations. The website may contain links to other pages or be accessed through other pages. The company can not be held responsible for them, namely by the control of the contents, availability, operability or performance.
In the maximum terms permitted by law, the company excludes any liability, direct or indirect, for the use of the website.FINAL DISPOSITIONS
In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to exercise any and all legal action. In addition, we reserve the right to, at its own discretion, cancel your account on the website, with or without notice to you.
The Terms and Conditions of use of the website are regulated in accordance with the laws in force.
If any terms described herein is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such terms shall be eliminated or reduced as provided by law, without affecting the validity and enforceability of other terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. The User is restricted to the version of the Terms and Conditions at the time of its use, so we recommend that you periodically check it.